2011 was a crazy year! So much happened and so much changed. I have a new company called Little Rhody Design Co and I am selling my original designs in my Etsy Shop of the same name as well as in local shops and craft shows.
I am determined to make 2012 the year of small victories. I recently opened a new workshop where I intend to do the lion's share of my design work. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish a few tutorials and better updates on my creative thoughts and projects. I thought that my first post of 2012 should include a small list of my top 10 goals for 2012. I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish all of them, but I do promise to try. So...join me in the adventure that is sure to be this year! Happy 2012 Everyone!!!
My 2012 goals
1. Spend more quality time with my family.
2. Create at least 1 new fabric design a week. (That's at least 52 new patterns by the end of this year! Thank goodness I have lots of ideas!)
3. Create a new tutorial to post on my blog every month! (I would love to do one a week, but I am going to start with baby steps.)
4. Really get my Studio up and running. I want to run at least 1 class a month.
5. Do my laundry more often. Yes, I am one of those people who struggles with keeping up with the household chores. Laundry for 3 active boys and a hubby is tough to handle!
6. Host a crafting club. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while. I need more time with adults who enjoy glue and glitter...and possibly some coffee or wine!
7. Learn more about gardening. I would really like to have a veggie garden once the winter and cold weather let's up here in Rhode Island.
8. Get a new hair style. This might seem silly, but I never get my hair cut. I have had the same style since I got married in 1999. Yikes.
9. Grow my business, and have fun doing it. I'm sure I'll be posting about this process and all of my ups and downs.
10. Keep up with this blog. Let's see how much it changes over the course of this coming year! I am hoping to post at least 2 or 3 times a week.